For people starting their adventure with engine modifications or motorsport.
Persons participating in the training must have basic knowledge of the construction, operation and operation of internal combustion engines.
Participants of the training must bring a laptop with a power supply with the WinOLS DEMO program installed:
The training consists of 3 modules:
Module 1: Control of modern internal combustion engines
Introduction to mechatronic control systems for internal combustion engines
Strategies for controlling the quantity / mass of fuel and air supplied
Diagnostic and organoleptic methods of assessing the technical condition of the vehicle / engine before modification
Module 2: Methods of reading and writing data in internal combustion engine controllers
- Available devices for reading and writing data in ECU controllers and their short characteristics
- Ways of reading and writing memory (OBD, BDM, direct) and types of memory storages
- “Anti-tuning” security methods and discussion of checksums
- Data transmission while reading and writing memory
Module 3: Basics of editing data stored in controllers memory:
- Introduction to the areas of ECU memory calibration and discussion of the basic “maps”
- WinOLS manual
- Methods of searching for map addresses, file structures related to the control of internal combustion engines
- Modification techniques for basic maps edited in order to increase the torque / power of internal combustion engines (on the example of a selected group of controllers
- Problems related to incorrect editing, the way of reading or writing the modified program and their solution.
The training takes place at the headquarters of the M.S. Group Sp. z o.o. – HERE
Ul. Majowa 24, 05-090 Wypędy
or in nearby hotels, about which we inform you a few days before the training
The training lasts 10 hours:
Friday –4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday – 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Coffee / tea, cold drinks and biscuits are available during the training.
There is a lunch break on Saturday at 1 p.m. (lunch is included in the training price)
The condition of participation is an advance payment of 50% of the training price or payment in full at least 5 working days before the training.
The condition for the organization of the training is the gathering of at least 4 people. If there is a situation that such an amount will not be gathered – a different date is set and the participants are informed about it no later than 5 days before the training.
Maximum number of participants – 8 people
Price: PLN 2,500 gross